The U.S. Postal Service is focused on doing what it can to save main street by working with small businesses to help them rebound back, stronger than ever, from these uncertain times.
Space is limited. Please register to attend.
Small Business Webinar Series:
Join Mary P. Anderson, Director of Small Business, USPS, as she and her team partner with Customer Outreach to host a Small Business Webinar Series.
The second webinar has been changed to Thursday, June 17.
Details are provided below:
- Susan McGowan, Senior Sales Program Specialist, Small Business
- Vivian Washington, Sales Program Specialist, Small Business
- PCC Membership Benefits: Lindsey Taylor, Manager, Customer Outreach
- Small Business Overview: Mary P. Anderson, Director, Small Business
- Learn about current state of the Small Business Administration (SBA), and resources available to support small businesses and entrepreneurs as presented by Mark Madrid, Associate Administrator Office of Entrepreneurial Development
When: Thursday June 17th at 11:00 A.M. PST
Where: Live Webinar
Click Here to Register: https://usps.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_zGT4UxyzQIG-rvc4yXVArA
You will receive an email confirmation to add to your calendar. You may join the webinar 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Please save these additional future dates:
- Tuesday, July 13th at 11:00 a.m. PT
- Tuesday, August 10th at 11:00 a.m. PT
Again, we are encouraging all PCCs to join the webinar series.
You don’t want to miss these strategic educational opportunities!
-Industry Engagement and Outreach, Corporate Affairs